Thursday, December 20, 2012

Dear Dad...


Dear dad, It's been 12 years since you have left us and the rest. Really miss you. We hope that you enjoy your place up there with Father in heaven. Lots of memories with you and until now we still hope that we celebrate Christmas together, not only in Christmas but everyday. And now, I will finished my study very soon. When I was little, I wished that when I further you will be my side encouraging me always. but now, I realize that only mum left for us. Mum were there when we all need her. It is hard for us to know that we're not together, but that is the reality that we have to face now and forever. We send you a prayer every day and want you to know that we really to have you beside us. 

*Dear God, we give you our father because we know that You have love us before us... 

No comments:

Post a Comment