- 2 8oz packets cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 can condensed milk
- 8 ozs sour cream
- 2 eggs
- Lime juice to taste
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 prepared (store-bought) pie crusts, or cheesecake crusts made with a recipe of your choice
- Put Philadelphia cream cheese in bowl and mix for about 5 minutes.
- Add two tablespoons of granulated sugar into the bowl and beat until smooth.
- Add one can of condensed milk to the bowl and mix until thick.
- Add two eggs, one at time, and beat thoroughly.
- Add sour cream to the mixture, with a little vanilla and lime juice.
- Pour mixture into ready crust and bake at 325ºF for about 40 minutes.
- Finally, its done! Congrats yourself :)